- Training programs for health professionals about protection and justice in matters of comprehensive care to victims.
- Advising entities to implement comprehensive care to victims of VBG (psychological, physical and sexual violence).
- Strengthening of inter-sectoral processes covering the subjects of health, protection and justice for victims of VBG care (psychological, physical and sexual violence).
- Process development training on sexual and reproductive rights, violence and disability.
- Development of routes of care for victims of gender-based violence (psychological, physical and sexual).
- Training for strengthening inter-sectoral networks and routes of care.
- Actions to strengthen institutional response to victims.
[vc_button text=”Read more” type=”raised” align=”left” target=”_self” url=”http://genfami.org/services/?lang=en” icon=”mdfi_action_open_in_new” color=”primary”][vc_separator type=”invisible” size=”small”]